HAVE YOU HAD YOUR CARAVAN SERVICED OR REPAIRED BY US HERE AT SUNLITE? IF THE ANSWER IS YES THEN YOU STAND A CHANCE OF WINNING £150.00. JUST CLICK ON THE APPROVED WORKSHOP IMAGE AND COMPLETE THE SHORT SURVEY TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE OF WINNING.
In a standard service we check and maintain the following areas:
- Gas System: Regulator Performance, Leak Test, Refrigerator, Other Appliances safety, Flues, Pipe Work & Hoses, Cylinder Security, Gas Dispersal Holes Check
- Internal Fittings & Fixtures: Windows, Hinges & Stays etc
- Suspension, Brakes, Wheels : Tyres & Tyre Pressures, Uneven Tyre Wear, Brake Linkages, Hub Bearings & Brakes, Handbrake Operation, Suspension Assembly, Shock Absorbers (if fitted), Wheel Nut s Torque Check.
- Chassis & Equip: Coupling Head, Jockey Wheel, Chassis (inc. drawbar), Chassis to body Security, Corner Steadies, Folding Steps (if fitted), Breakaway Cable, Smoke Alarm
- Road Vehicle Lighting: 12N Plug & Cable Test (Cable Plus Test), Road Lights Wiring, Reflectors
- Ventilation: Freedom of Airflow (In fixed Ventilation), Adequacy of Roof Lights, All Vents Clear
- Water System: Taps, Valves, Pipe work & Tanks (if fitted), Pump, Water Heating Operation, Water Filter
- 12v Electrical System: 12S Plug & Cable Test, Battery (if fitted), Wiring & Fuses
- 230v Electrical System: Inlet Plug /Cables /RCD / Socket, Outlets (visual / functional)
- Damp Check: Front, Rear, Offside, Nearside, Roof
If your caravan needs any additional work, we will not go ahead with any repair unless we have your full approval
A full service will keep your caravan in excellent working order, and enable our specially trained staff to rectify any minor defects which may occur – before they become a problem.
Caravan Service Price Board
Single Axle Service = £165.00
Extras available on request as follows
Supply & Fit External BBQ Point = £150.00
All Prices shown are inclusive of VAT & Fitting